With no government-funded operating budget, ADIT relies to a significant extent on the generosity of businesses and other members of the community for financial support. For this purpose, ADIT has created a donor program with categories corresponding to a monthly contribution amount:
In addition, it offers options for donations through Coopeguanacaste, Paypal, and automatic transfer from Banco Nacional accounts.
Information for making donations
You can make a cash or credit card donation at our office located in Capitán Suizo Hotel. Please call 8319-4015 or 8409-2963 to coordinate.
You can also make a bank transfer or deposit.
COMPLETE NAME: ASOCIACIÓN DESAROLLO INTEGRAL PLAYA TAMARINDO SANTA CRUZ
BANCO NACIONAL DE COSTA RICA
Cuenta Corriente Dolares:
Cuenta Cliente Dolares:
Cuenta Corriente Colones:
Cuenta Cliente Colones:
If you already have an account with the National Bank of Costa Rica, you can make your donation quick and easy:
- Enter your username and password to www.bnonline.fi.cr
- Go to “Preferencias”. Add the ADITamarindo account (see above) to your favorite.
- Go to “Transferencias” (on the left) and then to “Transferencias Automaticas” (on the right).
- Choose the amount of money you want to donate and select your “from”account and the ADITamarindo account from favorites.
- Check the frequency of your donation: one time, daily, weekly or monthly. Indicate the date of beginning and end of that frequency. We recommend: “sin fecha de finalización”. You can cancel anytime.
- In “Concepto”: fill in with the word “donation” followed by your name. If you want to make a general donation, please write “general donation”. If you want to donate the money to a specific committee, please write it down: Lifeguards, Recycling, Security or Oneida Park.
- Feel happy because you just helped your community.