Tamarindo Lifeguard program is working to guarantee the safety of locals and tourists in Playa Tamarindo.
- Lifeguard service every day from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. all year round.
- Constant contact with local police, paramedics, firefighters and the Red Cross.
- Lifesaving training courses.
- Junior Lifeguard programs.
- CPR and first aid courses.
Our lifeguards are: Jonathan Thompson and Ezequiel Ledesma
We aim to achieve:
- A lifeguard tower at the southern end of Playa Tamarindo
- More signs that alert about surf currents, crocodiles, etc.
- Emergency transport on the beach (ATV and Jetski)
- Nationalize the lifeguard program